VII Japan Weekend Barcelona.

Thank you so much for make me very, very happy

I usually moan about I'm a luckless person. Yes, probably I usually live weird situations and met bad people but, after this weekend I can affirm one thing: I'm a really lucky person. How many possibilities have someone to make awesome friends, people who want to share their time with you, people who are really nice and friendly? How many possibilities have a person to create a forum in the internet and meet extraordinary and special people? 

I'm not a person with bad luck. I'm the most lucky person in this world! Thank you so much for made this weekend one of the best of my life. I love all of you so much. 

VII Japan Weekend de Barcelona. 
I started my travel to Barcelona (again) on Friday with my boyfriend and two awesome Bleach forum  friends: Takiko and Welysabet! I travelled before to Barcelona for this kind of events but this was the first time that I go with friends! The experience was... amazing! I felt really confortable with them and the pressure of travel was reduced in me thanks to them!

We started the weekend with Nafi, Eric and Samael in a improvised dinner on Friday night and, of course, beer with a nice conversation and preparing all thing for tomorrow. I have to confess that we end my boyfriend's cosplay when arrived to the hotel (I still hadn't put the royal guard symbol to his haori).

Cosplay plans

I woke up thinking "Oh my god, I have to makeup myself". I hate makeup, surely because I'm allergic to it (literally). Why I have to makeup so much? Oh well, this time I changed my cosplay. I felt really bad for it, because I have a big love for Ukitake (I started to cosplay for him) and was painful to say "Well, in this con I'll not be Ukitake". But I have another beloved character too and I have to try it! I'm talking about the Oorigami, the royal guard member Senjumaru Shutara.

 Bleach 517. The Stairway to Heaven

When I saw her on the manga I immediately loved her: her geisha appearance with white face, black eyes and okobos, her argument with Mayuri and her humor sense! And for the first time in Bleach we met a powerful woman that is feminine and is not fanservice. She is strong and beautiful, strong without be manly as Rukia and beautiful without being fanservice as Matsumoto. Senjumaru is, in my opinion, the most interesting woman in Bleach.

And I decided cosplay her for this reasons. I had to buy hypoallergenic makeup (and it's expensive...) and made some complements for my cosplay: a shawl, a broach, a new dark wig and my boyfriend made to me an amazing okobo! 

And, of course, if we are talking about Senjumaru we made her crown. I spent three months (and, sadly many money too) making this cosplay. The most complicate part was the crown, that it's formed by four detachable pieces. 

And Saturday I started the day painting my face in white and praying for not fall to my shoes. I arrived to the con and met with my friends! I was with my boyfriend (Ichibei Hyosube), Shizen Eriksen (Tenjiro Kirinji) and Nafi (Hikio Hikifune) and we made a Royal Guard group

Also, I met with all my forum friends: Takiko (Temari from Naruto), Wely (Gin Ichimaru, past version), Meina (Mashiro Kuna, past version), Momo (Toshiro Hitsugaya) and Samael, Haok, Erwyn-chan and her brother (thank you so much for Ukitake drawing!!), Victor (cacaolat lover) and Isshin. 


And this con was important because we met our mysterious forum Wandenreich! I hate him because is a Quincy but, well, he was really friendly, nice and very funny! 

About the Japan Weekend, well, I liked it, I guess. Nothing special. I was searching for Gintama, Steins;Gate, Hakuouki and, of course, Bleach merchandising and I didn't found anything. But I liked that, aversely that in the Saló del Manga, in Japan Weekend was amazing crafts (that I couldn't buy because I have to return to my home in airplane). Finally, I bought an incredible Rurouni Kenshin fanart by Eternal-S and many bookmarks.  
 http://eternal-s.deviantart.com/art/Red-hair-Samurai-185715803
Rurouni Kenshin awesome fanart by Eternal-S

Sincerely, I don't care. I absolutely don't care about merchandising or stands, I went to this con for to be with my friends. And that's all. My main purpose was stay with them and this Saturday was one of the best weekends in all my life. Thank yoou!! Thank you all of you for being so AMAZING! 

And after the con, we go to party. Party hard. Party really hard in a unsanitary bar drinking beer form from a old bucket. I can ensure that was long time that I didn't laugh so much as this night. I'm sorry Samael for made you drink so much (no, I really don't care...). And we met Ricardo a very nice guy, cassalla drinker and Bleach fan who made a good representation of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi. And Kami with his cigar came at 2 am for stay with us, as a authentic hippie. 

Hapk :p, Victor, Isshin, Shizen Eriksen, Nafi,
Quincy maligne, Samael, Hanako, Minato and Takiko! <3

And as all good things, this wonderful weekend ended. Again this sad feeling when I went to the airport because I want to stay there more time with them. But well, I think this feeling is unavoidable, further if you are very sensitive as me. But, trust me, I'm really happy.  

I'm happy for this gorgeous weekend with people that I love so much. I'm so lucky for have met them! We'll meet again in a few months! <3  

Cap comentari :

Publica un comentari a l'entrada