XIX Saló del Manga review! Saturday!

Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaay! This saturday was... amazing!

I just remember it with an incredible smile on my face! I mean, make cosplay of character that you love most is great, go to a wonderful con (with neverending queues), to buy merchandising... all this things are incredible by themselves. But, actually, I went to the con to stay with my friends.

My Bleach Forum friends: IchigoBankai, Shizen (Haschwald), Haok (Kaien Shiba), Gooraa (Soi-Fong), me (Jushiro Ukitake), Minato (Urahara Captain), Momo (Miku), Takiko (Yoruichi) and her brother!

And for me, this con was amazing and insuperable because them! Yes, cosplay and shopping are important, but for me is more important have fun with people that I love. We were on con at 10h and entered fastly. Immediately I met with all my Bleach forum friends! Many emotions in a little time! All of them really kind, nice and friendly.

We passed all Saturday walking around, posing for photos and shopping (I bought Rurouni Kenshin poster and two posters for a friend, nothing special).


Was really funny when I said to my friend Haok (Kaien Shiba) "I want a Shinsengumi Haori" and he took me to... Shingeki no Kyojin's coat! No, more Shingeki no Kyojin no, please!   

And after luch, we have the Bleach group that was organized by my friends and me. It were hard to organize, but it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I knew incredible people, very kind and with a good humor sense, people who comes to the group for enjoy with another Bleach's fanatics. 



It's just all I was searching for! Kind people without pretensions, Bleach lovers and cosplayers! We made a million photos with people, killing Haschwald (Die, Quincy!) and fighting with our Zanpakutos. Wow, It's difficult for me express all the feelings! I think this was... one of my best afternoons of my live. 

Captains and lieutenants!

When we were extremely tired, go to sit down and talk with people that we just met, but that are absolutely incredible! We knew amazing people (I think amazing is poor because they are really fantastic, friendly and very nice): a Renji and an Ikkaku with wonderful bankai, a really beautiful Orihime, a Ichigo with first shikai, a Grimmjow and, of course, a Kyoraku that is so funny and agreeable that I knew last year in the same con!


And, on the ther hand, we have good luck and one of our friends was Haschwald and we spent all the con... killing him (without love). Here can you see the affection that we have for him... 


I'll repeat: I can't describe very well my feelings, but that afternoon for me was unsurpassable! I'm very grateful to all of them, and I'll always remember this Bleach group with joy, happiness and love! Thanks for make this con the best of my live!! 

Later was the terrific moment, when I have to say goodbye to my friends until the next year. It's really hard because I love them very much but I promise I'll come to Barcelona earlier! I said goodbye to Momo, Haok and Gooraa and other people that I love very much. Yes, I'm very sensitive.

I love this because Kyoraku and Ukitake!

My boyfriend and me said "goodbye and I'll see you the next year" to the Saló del Manga, but our adventure for Barcelona continues. We went to Samael's house for a party hard! 

All things that happen in his house are confidential and very LOL. But it's a secret xD

Cap comentari :

Publica un comentari a l'entrada