XIX Saló del Manga review! Friday!

Friday november 1st, I was waiting for see my friends after one year without seeing them. I saw them another times on hangouts (oh, google will dominate world) and I usually talk with them all nights, but isn't the same. In person is always much better!

The Saló del Manga is the third most important con 
that is performed outside Japan and the most important spanish Con.

In Friday I met with Bleach forum friends: with Shizen Eriksen (Jugram Haschwald, -Sternritter B-), Haok (Kaien Shiba), Nafi (Yachiru Kusajishi), my boyfriend (Kisuke Urahara -Captain version-) and me as Jushiro Ukitake. We met at 10 o'clock and we went to the queue. We entered on the con very fast, and free because cosplay!

 Me with Rurouni Kenshin Live Action poster!
I'm a very big fan about this manga and, casually,
I saw this movie 15 days ago! 

The con was on Plaça d'Espanya, in a giant compound with a new pavilion opened in regard to the last year. My friends and me walk around the con all morning, buying and making photos with another cosplayers. I found a Kenshin and Kaoru cosplayers, very beautiful! But one of my favourites was a amazing Saruman!

I'm a huge fan of Tolkien's universe, and when I saw him, I repeated on my mind the same words of Grima on The Two Towers: Saruman the White is our friend and ally! I couldn't resist and I asked him for a photo.

Ukitake, Saruman and Urahara Captain

The chaos for us arrived at lunch time. Inside the con, the food is so expensive and there are a endless queue for to buy a simple ramen soup. The prices are abusive too. For all these reasons, my friends and me decided go to have lunch out the con, but this year was impossible.

I don't know the reason yet, but this year the organization has been severe with the full capacity (probably because one year ago, in Madrid take place a misfortune about capacity in a Halloween party and some teenagers died). We can't go out for have lunch, and we have to buy a snack (omelet sandwich) for 5€ and without drink. A scam.

13th Division in action! We found a very friendly Rukia
and we have to made a Divisions photo: Rukia, Ukitake and Kaien!

We were inside yet, but a few friends are out on the queue and the wait 3 hours for enter to the con. We was waiting for them so tired because we spend all day long walking and walking. Finally, we could meet Er-chan and Takiko with her brother and we went to see the stores again.

I really go to this con to see my friends, because I have to say that, in the sense of buying, this con leaves much to be desired. In all stands you can find the same things, abusive prices and very little Bleach merchandising. I was searching for a plushie and I couldn't find any Bleach plushie! Can it be possible? I can understand that I couldn't find anything about Hakuouki, but, please, it's Bleach!!


This year, the favourite cosplay was Shingeki no Kyojin. Too much Shingeki no Kyojin. I was bored to see wings in green coats. You tourn around and see a Eren or a random Levi.

But well, I found a group with a Pixis (ou yeah, Pixis is great!) and another amazing cosplayer: Mikasa and Colossal Titan xD So funny! I think they made a good cosplay between such a variety. Congrats!  


On Friday I only bought one thing, a keychain because Ukitake! Really is Ukitake and Kaien, Captain and lieutenant, but I liked it! I have to confess that is not very beautiful, but Ukitake merchandising is difficult to find.



And well, my boyfriend bought to me a Rurouni Kenshin manga, but he want to give it to me on my birthday, november 14th. Ah, and I went to pick my present (Naruto poster that I won in a facebook contest) and it was really giant! I gave it to my boyfriend xD

After all day walking, with friends, we dedicate to kill Maya, the Bee. Really is not Maya the Bee, they are hollows in Karakura, and 13th Division must defeat them, for Soul Society honor! 

Die, camouflaged hollow!!!

And later, after this bloody crime, we found a Maya the Bee cosplayers and we run to them with our swords overhead. I'm sorry for them (I can imagine is not funny to see a group of armed people screaming and running to you) but was so funny for us xDDD 

From the left: Minato (Urahara Captain), Shizen Eriksen (Haschwalth), Haok (Kaien Shiba), me (Jushiro Ukitake), Nafi (Yachiru), Yoruichi (Takiko), her brother (Sanji) and our little and adorable Er-chan! I love yooooooooooou!

Finally, at 20h. -approx- we returned to the hotel, and went to a supermarket to buy sandwich for lunch for saturday (no, I don't want to spend another time 5€ in a poor lunch), have a shower and go to sleep so early because in Saturday we have to meet all the Bleach forum people! But Saturday I'll explain in another post! ;)

Cap comentari :

Publica un comentari a l'entrada